Foster care and non foster care college students in the Washington DC (but not limited to, check eligibility), don’t forget to apply for:
- FAFSA-OPENS JANUARY FIRST..CONTACT:
District of Columbia – FAFSA completed by April 1, 2015.
For DCTAG, complete the DC OneApp and submit supporting documents by April 30,2015.
Check with the college(s) you are interested in attending. You may also want to ask your college about its definition of an application deadline – whether it is the date the college receives your FAFSA, or the date your FAFSA is processed.
- GRANTS-GIVEN TO CERTAIN PEOPLE, BASED ON NEED. THEY WILL CONTACT YOU
- DC TUITION ASSISTANCE GRANT (DC TAG)-2015/2016 APP OPENS IN FEBRUARY. CONTACT:
810 First Street NE, 3rd Floor
Washington, DC 20002
Main number: (202) 727-2824
Toll-free: (877) 485-6751
TDD: (800) 752-6096
- DC CAP SCHOLARSHIP- DATE IT OPENS IS UNKNOWN. CONTACT:
DC College Access Program
1400 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: (202) 783-7933
Toll-free Number: (866) 729-2025
Fax Number: (202) 783-7939
- ETV GRANT-FOSTER CARE, OPENS JULY FIRST CONTACT:
Foster Care to Success
21351 Gentry Drive
Sterling, VA 20166
Phone: (571) 203-0270; Fax: (571) 203-0273
For general inquiries or comments, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RSA-FOSTER CARE AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, DEPENDS ON IF YOU NEED THEM FOR TRANSPORTATION, PAYING FOR TUITION, PAYING FOR BOOKS, OR ALL. THEY WILL NOT CONTACT YOU, YOU NEED TO INFORM THEM THAT YOU NEED HELP. CONTACT:
Speakers available in Spanish and more than 170 languages.
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20202